RootsTech 2014

As you know, I have a serious obsession with RootsTech, and LOVE everything about it.  I'm sitting here listening to the live stream while on my vacation in Pacific Grove, California. I know I'm crazy!  Just sitting here I find myself blogging, pinning, and researching all at the same time. I forget how motivating RootsTech is.

I found out shortly after last years RootsTech that they had adjusted the dates for this years events and it happened to be the same week of the AT&T, Pebble Beach Pro-Am tournament. Which we've had reservations for since before we moved back to Utah. So I knew there was no way that I was going to be able to make it to RootsTech this year, and I was devastated.  So here I am in my condo catching what I can via live stream. Thank you FamilySearch!!  I'm dying that I'm missing out on the ExpoHall but catching what I can via blogs and other media....

Hope to do some more updates soon. It's been a very busy year and I have much to fill you in on.  Meanwhile, go watch some RootsTech live or some recorded sessions here:
www.RootsTech.org
 RootsTech Home Page

Comments

Popular Posts